Sunday, October 24, 2010

I've Been Tagged.....AGAIN

I was re-tagged by one of the people that I tagged! So....here I go again!  Answering 8 more questions.... =)

1 - Name one thing that makes you happy (not including mythical or extinct animals)


This one is easy.  Pizza.  Chessy, garlicy, delicious pizza!


2 - What is your zodiac? (cute illustration required!)


Sagittarius!







3 - What is your favorite character in anything? (book, movie, comic, etc.)


Eeyore.  He's a boy donkey.  He's cute.  He's sweet.  He's wearing a pretty bow.  Plus he's kinda purplish colored.  He's adorable! =)





4 - What was your first job?


Babysitting.....I hate to reuse pictures...okay I don't.  So here you go!


5 - If you could fill an empty pool with anything what would it be?


Another easy one.   Jello. Yes!
6 - What is the silliest fruit/veggie?


Broccoli. Just silly looking!

7 - Would you prefer to be really dirty but not smell or be clean looking and really stinky?

I'll take dirty looking but not smelly.  Yay for makeup!

8 - What is one of your favorite short jokes? (mine is; Q-What kind of bees make milk? A- boo-bees!)

How do you get three charmanders, two bulbasaurs, and five squirtles onto a crowded bus?

You poke 'em on!

Hahaha!  LOVE it.





.....and that is all today.  Because I am lazy.  I hope you all have enjoyed today's entry.

Also, to all of you super awesome people stopping by from The Tsarita, I am super excited to have you all here!  You might like this post filled with Graphs and Charts, or this one about Pet Dinosaurs.

You might also like taking some time to visit New Adventures of Christine for funny stories and drawings by my Sister!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha that joke made me laugh so hard! I read it to chris and he facepalmed lol

    Awesome, much like here

    ReplyDelete